The Mount Ayr Community School District cares and works together with students to create excellence in a dynamic educational process for the global citizen.
The schools will increase achievement of all students in all areas of learning, regardless of sex, race, economic status, handicapping conditions or geographic location.
- We believe all people can learn.
- We believe that the school should provide the broadest possible educational program to every student.
- We believe all people should promote the positive involvement of the family in the educational program since it is vital to the success of the learning process.
- We believe all people must help provide for a safe, orderly environment in the school.
- We believe all the patrons of the district should have high expectations and commitment to excellence in education.
- We believe factual positive communication is essential to the success of the school.
- We believe modern technology shall be available to all students to enhance the learning processes for their future.
Delivery Plan for Special Education
The district committee has completed the District Developed Delivery Plan for Special Education and welcomes any public viewing and comments (verbal or in writing) before it is approved by the AEA and School Board. A copy is available in the Elementary Office, High School Office, and Special Education Office. The plan is available for viewing until May 1.